Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Raves birthday.


In the morning on Friday, room 14 was very lucky.

On Friday morning we were lucky because it was Raves birthday. We all got yummy cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles. We got fruit kebabs too. I was happy when Rave’s mum said we were going to get one.

Then we all sang a happy birthday song to Rave. When we sang the song to her I was looking at her and she was shy. When she looked at me I smiled at her and said happy birthday in my head.

When everyone sat on the mat Miss Ouano said ’’you can start eating now”.
When we started to eat miss Ouano took pictures on her camera. Miss Ouano took a pitctures of me and I never knew that she was going too.

My favorite part was eating the cupcakes and fruit kebabs. I thought that the cupcakes were going to be nicer then the fruit kebabs.

1 comment:

Chante F said...

Well done Nikki, that was a very good recount about Raves birthday. You have done a very good job. I think that you have improved a LOT in your blogging!!! You may still have to check with Miss Ouano about proof reading your work before you publish! Other then that I like your story.

Keep up the great work,
Chante Filipo

Post a Comment