Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Cross Country Day



Guess what?On Friday everyone did there real cross country, it was fun. We had alot of cool things there.

The 9 and 10 year olds lined up at room 18 and waited for mrs burt to take us to the resurve then he came.Then we sat on the the benches to wait for mr burt to clap the red and black clapper and say''GO''. Off we went as fast as the wind.When we ran down the resurve and we got mud all over our cloths.

We went to the resurve and then we went into a place that that looked like a forest but it wasn't. The things that looked creppy was the creek with the spicks in it, the trees that had bees in it and the people just wached us with out saying where to go.

When we got to the tamaki collage I saw some people from tamaki collage, they were looking at me that was scary.Then I saw Miss Squires and she said come on you are doing well and I smiled.I saw only one telecom person and they looked friendly.

After the creek and Tamaki Collage we were back at school.Then I had mud in my shoes and it was slowing me down.But I still kept on going and I hered my mum and dad and also my brother say ''Keep on going you are neay there'', I was happy.

At the end of the race I found out that I was fifth and I just mist out of comeing fourth but I was still happy of my self. It was worth not eating lunch.
I  then had a big drink and a big rest.


My favourite part was when we went through the forest, went to the Tamaki College path,  and me winning fifth place.I think that this has been the best cross contery day that I have done SO FAR. Next I want to come 1st place!
photo






















1 comment:

Chante said...

Hi Nikki, well done, this is a great piece of writing. I really like your paragraphs and enjoy reading your work, but maybe you could fix it up a little bit. You need to work on your spelling and re-read your work. Keep it up!

Love you lots, Chante

Post a Comment