Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Toy Story

Yesterday in the Afternoon on Tuesday Room 14 were in our classroom. We started to Make Our toys from trash I was thrilled. A lot of us finished our toys and my one was awesome. After that we started taking videos and pictures of our work.

Soon after we finished making them. We tested it out to see if it will work and my one was a success, well my one was. I also decorate my one with different stickers. I was sweating and my fingers were going purple too.

At the end I realized that when you use a nut your balloon will pop. I know that because my friend Christian’s one popped three times. If you use a coin or a counter your one will not pop. I hope we can do another toy someday from the trash. I could hear a bang at the end of our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment