Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Net-Book Reflection 2012


Netbook Reflection 2012
_____________________________________________________________________
Before I had a netbook my work was messy and it hurt my hands, it was exhausting.I did not like it Alot.

My work right now is fantastic. It is fun now I like coming to school.It is a dilightful mashine.

Some frustrations are that my network connection does not work sometimes.My mouse always freezes.

Overall I am glad I have a cool netbook like this.I am grateful that my mom and dad bought this for me.


1 comment:

Chante said...

Hey Nikki, I love your post about your reflection. It was very very interesting, and I like how you like working with your netbook. I think that you need to check your spelling, like MUM instead of mom, and MACHINE instead of mashine. Other then that I love your work, keep it up!!

Chante Filipo

Post a Comment