Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

My reflection

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?

  • What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
On my netbook I have been using math whizz, xtra maths and our class site this has tort me my - + x % and my decimals.  
  • What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online
               I have learnt who to speak proper english.
  • What have you learnt from your friend this year
               My best friend Keis has helped me with my maths whizz. My friend sarah has helped me at literacy work.
  • What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year (ie not teacher or classmate)
  • My Dad and my mom helped me with some of my work
  • How have you helped other kids learn this year
               I have helped some of my classmates with some of my work.
  • How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year
               I do not have to go to the teacher for him to mark my work I can go on the class site and      share it with him.






No comments:

Post a Comment