Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Last Days Of School...

Wow it is the last days of school and I am so exited. People are moving all of the furniture. My class has not moved yet but that is okay because we get to keep our stuff longer then the other classes. I can not wait for the holidays so I do not have to wake up early.

Well some classes are on free time and the others are playing some games with their class mates and their teachers. My class is having free time because we have neetbooks. I love watching people having fun.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Lesieli Vala said...

Hey Nikki,

I like your writing about you looking forward to your holidays. Anyways holidays have sadly pasted, but I hope that you will enjoy your new class room. I like the graphics you used.

Keep the great work up!

Post a Comment