Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

FIA FIA 2014




On wednesday night my school Pt. England school had our awesome FIA FIA night. we have FIA FIA every 2 or so years. This year was our massive 2014 FIA FIA. This year we had a lot of items to watch and every single one of them were awesome!!! Thank you to all of the people who came.

When we first walked in to the school we could barely move because it was bustling  crowded with all of the people going  around to food stalls and 3 and a half thousand people walking around. When I went to my changing room there were less and less people around. there were a lot of people around the FIA FIA stage.

When I finally went past all of the people I knock on the door of my changing room and got let in. When I went into my changing for the Hawaiian Hula Girls I went straight to my plastic bag with all of my clothes and costumes and got changed straight away. When I finished putting my red singlet and my hula skirt on I put on my GORGEOUS jewelry on. The jewelry was a hawaiian necklace and a lay (A red one)  and two ankle bracelets and we also had red lipstick.

When It was 7:00 it was time for everyone to walk outside to the mats to start the show. My group the Hawaiian Hula Girls where i the 3rd row so that was good because we could see past all of the tall people. After a couple of minutes everyone was sitting down as well as the parents watching. The atmosphere was loud and dark. I looked around to see all of the other people and their costumes were fancy and some of them were bright with vibrant colours.

When I was on stage I was nervous and felt like running away. When I got into my spot and position I started to shake. As I was shaking I thought to myself Oh No what if I make a mistake and people will start laughing at me. Then the song started and I started to dance I was still shaking when I was dancing. On a dance move we had to look at our hand so I looked at my hand and it was shaking and it felt like it was going to fall off.

On the 2nd dance we had to look at the audience. So we had to look at the audience but I did not see anyone they just looked like dark shadow and all I could see was flashing lights. I thought to myself again I am going to make a mistake but luckily I didn’t make not 1 mistake.





      

         

No comments:

Post a Comment