Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Tamaki Collage Open Day !

Yesterday was Tuesday the 28th of April and we got to walk down to Tamaki College for an open day for all of the year 8’s at Tamaki Intermediate, Glen Brae, Ruapotaka, Glen Innes School, Otahuhu school, Panmure Bridge and Pt England school. We sat down in the hall in rows of our schools. We had to wait approximately 20 minutes for the other schools to arrive. As soon as we all settled down school by school went up the front to get their very own name tag.

As soon as we got our name tags we went off to do our activities the principal and teachers had provided us with. The first activity I got was Maori it was really cool we had to fill out our Whakapapa and pepeha. I really enjoyed it. 45 minutes were up so it was time to change so the next activity we did was Social Studies, and I can say that it was different but awesome. We had to look for cities on the map in that countries we found.  

It came to lunch time and and we got a Chocolate yogurt and an orange juice box.

After that we went to Maths and then it was literacy. They were not as good as the rest but I still enjoyed myself. Soon after that we had to have lunch and we got a filled roll, Chips, Spring water, a juicy apple, Strings,  and a muesli bar. Once we finished lunch we went to our last rotation and my one was P.E and P.E was my faviourite part of today we play 2 game and they were Capture the Flag and Chain Tag. And it made my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment